Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reviving my Blog

Ever since summer started, I simply lost track of time and forgot about my blog. At one point, I decided to give up on it because keeping up with Facebook and the Blog was getting to be too much. I like jotting down thoughts and stories, especially about the kids that I decided to keep it going. So, here's a cheers to reviving my blog!

What's the latest with the family?

* John started teaching again at MSU today! 3 classes from 10-4 p.m. with little breaks in between. (Let's hope he drinks lots of fluids and doesn't loose his voice with all that teaching)

* Sophia started crawling on her knees about 2 weeks ago.

* Sydney starts 1st grade the day after labor day and Caleb starts pre-school 2 days after her. We're feeling like an older family already.

* Vivien is busy planning Sophia's 1st birthday / halloween party already....thinking of some fun family costume ideas. As a family, we're going to all 5 dress up this year.


I'll have to write some other things in a separate blog item. More to come....


No comments: