Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have a doodler

Does the word "doodler" exist? That's what Sydney is, anyways. I think, she likes to doodle on her worksheets at school when she's done with work and is a little bored. She had a spelling test last Friday. She came home grinning as she showed me her perfect score. I wasn't too pleased to see that on the top of her spelling worksheet, she had written "I love Tegan". On the back of the worksheet, she had time to doodle some more. The teacher hasn't said anything to me, but I think it could be a sign of boredom. Her 1st grade teacher did say that she would be sending Sydney home with more challenging and appropriate homework. I hope she isn't bored because BORED could lead to not-so-positive behavior and other stuff. She still loves school and her class, so that's positive. Parent-Teacher conferences will be happening in a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what comes out of that.

No comments: