Saturday, February 27, 2010

All because of Ginger cookies...

One day, Sydney whined about not wanting to go to school. She thinks that she's missing out on fun things while she's at school. I suppose, at times, Caleb has shared something FUN that he did while she was at school and that makes her feel left out. Well, this week, she used the words "not fair" because Caleb got to help me bake cookies for her school event. It doesn't matter whether she gets to eat just as many cookies as Caleb because she's still upset that Caleb got to make the cookies with me. And, oh......, it still didn't matter when I told her that Caleb only helped for 10 minutes and then took a 2 hour nap right before she got home from school.

Here's something I hope my kids learn.... and the sooner the better. Life isn't fair, and I have to say that over and over again. I'm sure glad my parents never treated us kids the same ALL the time.

A lesson on "Life isn't fair".........all because of ginger cookies. (and Mommy rolls her eyes)

No comments: